Revised June 10, 2016
“Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Paytunes” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD and the terms “You” / “Your” /“Yourself” refer to the users.
- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to PayTunes and that PayTunes collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- PayTunes’s information security practices and policies; and
- PayTunes’s policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
When you install and use the Paytunes app, Paytunes will collect, process and store many information from you and the devices you may use while using Paytunes. The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD (Paytunes App) or collected from You by REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD (PayTunes app) may consist of “Personal Information”and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Personal Information
For details regarding permission usage in connection with installation on the Android platform, please see the Paytunes FAQ at Paytunes android app permissions.
- Your name,
- Your mobile number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Paytunes App, (including sales or purchase history),
- Internet Protocol address,
- Device ID or unique identifier
- ID for advertising and ad data
- Operating system, operator, IMSI and connection information
- Usage statistics, device log and event information
- Incoming and outgoing calls and messages, times and date of calls, duration of calls
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the App.
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- Registering as a user on the Paytunes App,
- Availing certain services offered on the Paytunes App. Such instances include but are not limited to any online survey or contest, communicating with REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the App
- Otherwise doing business on the Paytunes App or otherwise dealing with any REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entity.
We may receive Personal information about you from third parties, such as social media services like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter, commercially available sources and business partners. If you access Paytunes App through a social media service or connect a service on Paytunes App to a social media service, the information we collect may include your user name associated with that social media service, any information or content the social media service has the right to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. Please note that we never store any passwords to the mentioned third party services.
- Non-Personal Information
REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Paytunes App when You visit and / or use the App. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD to identify You personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- the operating system, device, types of Applications you use on your device and the App You last visited before visiting the App
- device manufacturer and type, device and hardware settings
- The duration of Your stay on the App is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access,
Ads: REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may use third-party service providers to serve ads on REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the App. They may collect Non-Personal Information about Your visits to the App, and Your interaction with our products and services on the App.
You hereby represent to REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD that:
- the Information you provide to REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD.
- Your providing the Information to REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD and REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information
REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Paytunes App or other services of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on Paytunes App;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Paytunes App and to send You information, materials, and offers from REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD;
- to send You important information regarding the App, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD believes may be of interest to You;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the App including addressing any technical problems;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the App (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the App);
- to improve the services, content and offers on the app;
- to personalize, measure and improve our advertising and use geo-location information to provide You with location based information and services (such as more relevant advertising, search results and other personalized content).
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple Apps and applications;
- to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD or third party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the App;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the App to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any App or by REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD;
[Individually and collectively referred to as (“Purposes”)]
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
- Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD (Paytunes) may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes as described in the above section or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD under applicable law.
REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may also share Personal Information if REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- Links to third party Apps
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party Apps or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the App which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD unless expressly specified on the App.
- Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Paytunes adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD stores Your Personal Information. Each of the REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Paytunes App then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party Apps, even if links to such third party Apps are provided on the App).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
In addition to the above Paytunes may disclose information related to the Users and Contact Information if we believe such action is necessary to:
- (a) comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- (b) protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
- (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or members of the public.
- User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any App nor use any services provided by REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities nor shall contact any of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD entities. Further, REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD may deny you access from using certain services offered on the App.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
- Grievance Officer
Mr. Rakesh Sehgal, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000
- Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
- Further Acknowledgements
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of REAL TIME NETWORKS PVT LTD (Paytunes) policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.